The last 7LBS of babyweight - support please!

Options
HI
I've just joined in the last two days and loving the website which I am combining with my newly purchased Fitbit. I've been trying to loose the last seven pounds (or slightly more if I can) of baby weight for 2 years now. I usually start well and then lose motivation and end up worse than ever. Maybe if I had some support through this website I might just manage to succeed. Thankyou!:smile::smile: :smile:

Replies

• O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Once you find what you enjoy it will make it easier. I myself love walking/running. It gets me outdoors and clears my head. I slow down in the winter,because of the ice. Strength training is important too. Also is what you are eating. They say it is 80% diet and 20% exercise. Once you find what works with you stick with it. This is a lifestyle that you will want to keep going. I have my ups and downs. It is a lot easier if you can accomplish then when you are young- because here I am at 46 still trying to figure it out. May your health be with you!
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just saw your age and because you only have 7 lbs. to lose it looks like you have figured it out. I am a slow learner. I kept hoping that after each child I would go back to pre-baby weight. Well after 5 children I think I gave up. Now my baby is 12 I think I am finally ready to make the change. Once again - find what works for you and stick with it. Who knows maybe we can become friends and help each other!