C25K iPhone Application

Options
For those of you who have done the c25k application, I've got a question. I see it's a nine week program, but only three days a week. This maybe a stupid question, but.... Can I move onto week two on day four? OR is it set up in a nine week program for a reason?

I can't wait until I can run the full 3 miles and push Logan while doing it!!!

Thanks -- Lydia

Replies

• Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    For those of you who have done the c25k application, I've got a question. I see it's a nine week program, but only three days a week. This maybe a stupid question, but.... Can I move onto week two on day four? OR is it set up in a nine week program for a reason?

I can't wait until I can run the full 3 miles and push Logan while doing it!!!

Thanks -- Lydia

I think if you feel like the first week is too intermediate for you, skip to the next week. Of course, it might be a 9 week program to burn a certain amount of calories............
  • ashleychachacha
    Options
    I think it is set up as a 9 week program because it is marketed toward people who are starting to run with no prior running experience. If you're starting from scratch, you NEED the rest between the runs, hence the 3 times a week/every other day approach.