Motivation needed!!

Options
Hey guys, I'm a 21 year old college student in Tallahassee, FL and have been trying for the past year or so to get on a consistent weight loss routine. I'm about 5'11, 255lbs and am just not happy with my overall physical fitness, weight, size... any of it! Typically, I'll get really excited about losing weight and will log my meals and workout regularly and within about a week or two, the motivation is gone, so I need some help!

Hoping to find people in a similar situation as I am where we can keep each other motivated!

Replies

• amazingbabydoll
    Options
    You can add me! I wanna lose at least 40 pounds
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Typically, I'll get really excited about losing weight and will log my meals and workout regularly and within about a week or two, the motivation is gone, so I need some help!

thats pretty normal with everything. aren't you usually excited at the beginning of a semester for some new classes and challenges? about a month in you're bogged down with work and wishing for it all to be over. what stops you from dropping out of college?

it's that goal in the long run, the degree, the good career, whatever. make it the same for fitness.
  • wandadars
    wandadars Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Gator grad here. I'm 6'2" about 270, so we may have similar weight loss goals. Feel free to add me!