Astrology diet....

Options
2»

Replies

• Sag2015
    Options
    Just pick the ones that makes you happy?

The thing is, astrology has to be complicated though. How else could you justify charging hundreds of dollars for a phone consultation?

:laugh:
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    The moon sign for me could not be farther from the truth. I kind of stopped reading after it said I was not at all dramatic in my reactions. :laugh: So I didn't get to the diet part.

I think a diet based on the moment you were born is kind of silly. If it works for you, fine, but it's not necessary. Eat at a deficit and find exercise that is fun, and you'll lose weight. Eat a varied diet with lots of vegetables, fruits, protein, etc, (and the right amount of calories), get your heart rate up regularly, and lift heavy things, and you'll build overall health.

If you have fun with it, that's not a problem. Just don't restrict yourself unnecessarily.
  • Kickbox9Bitch
    Kickbox9Bitch Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am totally into Astrology :D BUT never heard of this. I enjoy it for knowing more about a person that is about it.
  • Sag2015
    Options
    I am totally into Astrology :D BUT never heard of this. I enjoy it for knowing more about a person that is about it.

I don't feel so bad now. I didn't even know there was a difference between moon and sun sign :huh:

My moon sign is pretty right on though with my diet!
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Just pick the ones that makes you happy?

The thing is, astrology has to be complicated though. How else could you justify charging hundreds of dollars for a phone consultation?

FWIW, it is complicated. :laugh:

A knowledgeable astrologer will look at -all- the things in your chart, the shapes they make, the connections they make, blah blah blah.

I don't have the patience for all that crap.

Just give me a cheeseburger, some doughnuts, and whiskey, and I'm a happy fish. :laugh:

For fun, I use www.astro.com

Sometimes it's accurate, sometimes it's not, and most of the time there's 100% conflicting information in the same chart. Whee...