Drinking Games!

Options
chism21
chism21 Posts: 155 Member
I just want to let people know something, I just realized. but it's very IMPORTANT!!!

We are trying to lose in order to improve our lives however some of us used this as excuse no to live.
And this is wrong, if you have an opportunity to go out and enjoy your life, go out and enjoy. Drink big:drinker: , eat:noway: , laugh:laugh: as much as you want because someday you will miss the event that you denied yourself from.

Only remember the Gym will be open tomorrow!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

My story::ohwell:
I'm not the most outgoing guy, in the past I rejected a bunch of invitation because in that day I felt fat
And yesterday was my sister bday and I almost cancel her invite. Because I'm in a journey, in my mind, drinking alcohol was the biggest mistake I could make right know; However I realized that being a home would not make my happier than to go out an celebrate my little sis. So I did and I have to say that today I woke up more determine than in a long time to lose weight because I seen what being healthier will allow me to do and be.... Now I will be going to the gym

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure what I just read, but GYM = YES!
    You get your butt to that gym! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    You have to live. And they do make low calorie beer. Not sure how it taste. Back in the day when I was a drinker, I went for the dark German stuff.