Non- Scale Victories (NSV)

Options
I finally met a HUGE NSV for myself. My Junior prom dress fits! Not ...I can *squeeze* into it... FITS!
I just need a new one since I have about 60 more pounds to lose.
Any one else with a NSV they want to share?

Replies

• stephaaniemarie
    stephaaniemarie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I finally met a HUGE NSV for myself. My Junior prom dress fits! Not ...I can *squeeze* into it... FITS!
    I just need a new one since I have about 60 more pounds to lose.
    Any one else with a NSV they want to share?

Congratulations! I took a full-body photo of myself the other day, and I have pretty impressive biceps and can see the muscles in my legs. It's really motivating to keep losing weight so I can see more muscles!
  • jodiebear
    jodiebear Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Last week I bought a dress for my boyfriend's birthday meal - it was a size smaller. That made my day on it's own but then everybody commented on my weightloss which made me very happy :)
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I got out of bed half an hour early and went for a bike ride in the morning sun. Nice way to start the day!
  • animalldy
    animalldy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I ate a sensible amount of peanut butter this morning (2.5tbsp) on toast this morning! I made a goal last week of no more spoonful's right out of the jar and into my mouth, but ok if measured and accompanied by another food item, easy enough but a big step for me as peanut butter is my BIGGEST weakness :)
  • kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Way to go, everyone! :bigsmile:
  • zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Yeah I measured my waist it has gone from 60"+ down to 42". With 50lb still left to shed I'm hoping that will go to around 34-36, depending on how much planking I can stand ;-)
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I pulled out my size10 jeans from 2 years ago and they fit!!!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all, great NSV's.

I haven't had one for a while now, but as we were eating dinner, my husband just said to me, have you ever been this small in your adult life? A compliment for sure. In September, we will have been married for 39 years. I was 122 pounds at that time.
  • meltedsno
    meltedsno Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Three weeks ago, I bought my very first pair of size 10 jeans... NEVER have I worn a size 10! Largest size I wore was a size 26 and they were getting quite snug.... Two days ago, I bought a size 8 dress for my son's wedding on March 9. I have chosen not to weigh on the scale so no clue how much I lost...when I can fit into a size 8 jeans, I may then choose to step on the scale... we'll see.... :-)
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    On Friday I had to pull out a belt to wear with my size 8 jeans. They were loose in the waist and the hips (still fit great through the lower hips, and thighs). It was extremely exciting!