You want me to what?!!!

wschafer
wschafer Posts: 9 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
:noway:

So yesterday my endo doc put me on a 1600 cal diet. :grumble: How the heck do I do that? So I websearched for 1600 cal diets and came across this site. Right now I'm just tracking what I normally eat for this week and then I plan to tweak it to get it down to ~1600. I like the fact that it has all sorts of foods listed and will let you add foods that you eat. I also like the fact that it gives you extra cals if you excersize.

Replies

• wschafer
    wschafer Posts: 9 Member
    :noway:

So yesterday my endo doc put me on a 1600 cal diet. :grumble: How the heck do I do that? So I websearched for 1600 cal diets and came across this site. Right now I'm just tracking what I normally eat for this week and then I plan to tweak it to get it down to ~1600. I like the fact that it has all sorts of foods listed and will let you add foods that you eat. I also like the fact that it gives you extra cals if you excersize.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    of course you can do it! I was eating 2000-2500 cals a day AT LEAST before I started on here... well now I eat 1200 a day and I don't feel deprived. This website is a great tool good luck and welcome!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,646 Member
    Welcome!!! Good Luck!! and read, read, read. There are so many people going through the exact same thing as you - there is soooo much support here and no shame in asking the questions that may seem silly, we all have the same questions!

Read this first!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition?hl=newbie&page=1#posts-77430
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    This site is great! I'm sure you will find it to be very helpful.:smile:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME. The tools are great here at MFP ! You will also find enlightning information , awesome support and motivation. Best wishes to you on your goals.
This discussion has been closed.