My trip so far...

Options
I'm posting this for 2 reasons: 1) I'm super proud of myself; 2) I want to let anyone who is struggling today or afraid to try again know that there is hope and it's worth the struggle!

I've been doing MFP for almost a year now (started March 2013) and have lost 78 pounds so far! I have 81 pounds more to go! I feel great and I'm looking better with every lost pound. The best part is that better food choices are coming more naturally to me now. I am gaining control of my eating instead of food controlling me! I can't figure out how to add pics to my post, but feel free to look at my profile to see my journey in pics.

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastically well....keep up the great success.
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I looked at your profile and.....wow!!!! amazing transformation! What a difference. I only hope I can post a before and after pic like that someday!
  • momslastdiet
    momslastdiet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I also looked at your pics and am wowed by your progress! Way to go :)
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great job! I know you will finish off strong and be another MFP success story!
  • tavasue
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • billyswife0516
    Options
    Great job!!
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Im so glad you posted this! I just want everyone know it does make a difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!