New member here!!!

Options
Hello,
My name is Kelley and I'm 27 years old and I've got about 100+ lbs to lose. I've tried many different things to lose weight but I can't suppose I have tried too hard. I love to eat and everytime I've given up after a few weeks. My main goal is to be a healthy weight by the time I'm 30 yrs old. I should be feeling the best I ever have right now and I'm always tired and feeling like poo. I first found this as an app on my cell and I really liked it. I've been on for about 2 1/2 weeks now and I've lost 10 lbs. I checked out the website and I love the website and the app. It's really easy to find foods and add your own if need be. Well, that's all about me for now. I wish everybody luck with their journey. Have a great day!

Kelley:smile:

Replies

• ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelley! I just recently started MFP too and am hoping I will be healthier by the time I turn thirty next August. Good Luck!

Katie
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • ssanchez41010
    ssanchez41010 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! Welcome to the community! Wow! Your doing great for having lost 10pds in just a couple of weeks!!! I need to lose a little more than 100pds...but it's been almost 4 weeks and I've only lost 5pds.... :( So your doing awesome!! Keep up the good work! Also if you think you may stop after a couple of weeks...try a video diary on youtube, that way you feel almost obligated to keep going! I know for me I was the same way...after a month I'd fall back into old routines....but the VLOG on youtube is such a big help! Take a look at mine if you'd like SnR41010 If not myfitnesspal is such a great tool!!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    Hope you find all the support you need here.
    It is a great site.
  • dbeigle07
    dbeigle07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Kelley....Just wanted to let you know that I have struggled with my weight all of my life. You can do this!!!! You have to be determined!!!! If you stick with it even if you get to a point that you are not seeing any results keep pressing on. I lost 98 lbs after my first child. Then got pregnant. I am trying not to lost my weight again. Just remember it's got to be something you REALLY want in your life. GOOD LUCK!!
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!!