How to change my food settings I want to add carb breakdown

Options
Hi, could someone tell me where to go in and see where the area is where you see food breakdown showing calories, carbs, fats etc I don't know where that setting is.,,,Thanks so much for your help.

Replies

• serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    My home: Settings: Diary settings
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thank so much for the reply and help...Here is a question I can't figure out, my goal is 1200 sort of set by me, and I rarely go over it and cannot lose an ounce, I am 5ft 4 1/2 weigh 157 and see where people on the site lose weight but wonder why I can't get to 145, would appreciate any help, thank you.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking enough water. Whenever I get in a plateau, I drink more and that always helps..
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    If you will open your diary, I'll take a peek and see if I can find anything to help.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1200 sort of set by me, and I rarely go over it and cannot lose an ounce, I am 5ft 4 1/2 weigh 157 and see where people on the site lose weight but wonder why I can't get to 145.
    The less you have to lose, the more slowly it comes off. With only 12 lbs. to lose, set your goal to .5 lb. per week.

Weight loss takes a whole lot of trial & error to find what works for you. Eat what MFP tells you to for two weeks, then reevaluate. If you're still not losing, weigh your food.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants