You can do it !

Options
You can do it !

Sure it's not easy, sure there is a lot of temptation around. When I first started exercising ,I was walking 2.2 miles per hour ! I was using the wii fit board to do step aerobics, wii fit yoga, that was 45 pounds ago. Today I can walk 5.2 miles per hour, I wii step on top of 10 inch platform, I still do wii yoga. I have added bowflex and bike riding. Once am more fit I will change my exercises to more intense trainings.

You can do it to , start with small steps at time , I was always one of those that my knees always hurt, my back, I thought a little exercise was gonna give me a heart attack !. But I survived and you can to !

Me today 45 pounds lighter
1552302_7242.jpg

GO GO GO GO You can do it !

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Thank you for such a motivational post! Definitely inspiring. Keep up the great work!! :)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    You can do it !

Sure it's not easy, sure there is a lot of temptation around. When I first started exercising ,I was walking 2.2 miles per hour ! I was using the wii fit board to do step aerobics, wii fit yoga, that was 45 pounds ago. Today I can walk 5.2 miles per hour, I wii step on top of 10 inch platform, I still do wii yoga. I have added bowflex and bike riding. Once am more fit I will change my exercises to more intense trainings.

You can do it to , start with small steps at time , I was always one of those that my knees always hurt, my back, I thought a little exercise was gonna give me a heart attack !. But I survived and you can to !

Me today 45 pounds lighter
    1552302_7242.jpg

GO GO GO GO You can do it !
    HOT :::sizzle::: Great job you're doing Danny :drinker: :wink: You're looking great and your hard work is paying off!!:smokin:
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Way to go AWESOME job!!!!!!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bump:drinker:
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    What an inspiring post! Thank you. It certainly proves that healthy living makes a heck of a difference. Well done, you're looking good. :flowerforyou:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Lookin good! Feeling better too I bet!