25 Best Nutrition Secrets

Options
Check out this list of the "25 Best Nutrition Secrets"...it has some great tips!! :happy:

http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slideshow/25-best-nutrition-secrets?cm_mmc=Yahoo-_-ETNT-_-Worst_Shakes-_-Instant_Nutrition_Secrets

Replies

• vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    great website - thanks for sharing.
  • lfholland
    lfholland Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the entire article yet, but I completely agree with the introduction. The best diet is just modifying what you already eat and making rules that work for you.

I have tried several of the commercial diets, some I had success with, some not so much. This time though, I have just created a few simple rules to stick with like more fruits, more vegetables, portion control, limit added sugar, eat more fiber and protein, etc. and I don't even feel like I'm on a diet.
  • tater8589
    Options
    Awesome, Thank you.
  • abbracadabra
    Options
    I try to get protein with every meal. If I'm going to have an apple, I'll have some peanut butter with it, or greek yogurt with berries.

Great website Thanks!
  • kkholmes
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I can use every single tip it gave. If you guys haven't discovered the new M&M's pretzel yet if you get a craving for M&M's their only 150 calories a bag its a reward i use when i have done well for the day. It gives you the sugar you cave with a nice salty bite as a surprise two taste buds hits in one go is always rewarding to me.