Bowflex Treadclimber

Options
Ok I'm looking for reviews if anyone has the Treadclimber. My mom has an old treadmill and newer eliptical machine and is looking to upgrade her's treadmill around Christmas time and wonders if this is something to invest it.

If she gets it, she'll give me her eliptical which I really want because it's nice. She just doesn't like working out on it very much.

So what do you think of it.......Like it? Hate it? Good for the price? Give me the deets! :smile:

Replies

• ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted one!! But I don't have any reviews or anything on it. I just use a cheap elliptical at home. I hope she gets it so you can get that elliptical! [=
  • Michelle_isthebestest
    Options
    my gym used to have them i and loved them! i could do a workout for an hour on one and burn almost 1,000 calories..so the treadclimber would say lol...but i loved loved loved it! takes some getting used to but totally worth it!
  • Kresent
    Kresent Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There are a few at our second hand sports equipment store in town. There are some bottoming out issues with heavier individuals and of course there is the "marketing" name change to increase sales and the machine is the exact same as the old version. Just google "problems with tread climber" and you'll be able to see some good information.