Dear Scale,

13»

Replies

• This is fantastic my scale gave me grief too about the first number being a 2 the day i weighed in and it was a 1 i cried for 3 hours and screamed I'm not a 2 anymore I'm not a 2 anymore! haven't seen the number since and now I'm almost a 18 :D
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    LOVE IT! Very well stated! Now I know how to put my fickle scale in its place!!!!:wink:
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    It is true. That scale is sometimes a major liar!! Mine is trying to tell me I gained 2 pounds in the last 2 days when I exercised and was below my calorie goal both days. Okay, so my sodium content was high--is that any reason to PUNISH me??? Seriously, scale, get with the program.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    LOVE it!:laugh:
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    That's classic! Thanks for sharing. You don't know how badly I needed that today.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    well, i basically figured that i have worked much too hard to let a number completely derail me - if it was a week when i blew off everything and didn't workout and ate everything in sight, then i would take it as a warning, but when i've been going so hard and seeing the results, i'm taking it as a sabotage!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Umm, woudl you care to send a letter to my washer and dryer (not sure who the culprit is) that like to turn everything inside out?

Love the letter! Keep the attitude!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    haha! i love it! thanks for making me laugh:)
  • carfam07
    carfam07 Posts: 39 Member
    Hello, this was funny but so true! My scale better watch out too!
  • haha. thanks for being so creative. this made my night.
This discussion has been closed.