favorite PREWORKOUT?

Options
i'll admit, i love my PWO. the more illegal, the better. when they took muscle marinade off the shelf [after only a few weeks!!!] i cried for days. life has never been the same since they changed the formula of the original Jack3d, either.

what's your favorite pwo? i need to try something new. something with some BANG

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    coffee
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    muscle marinade was good stuff.

I like C4 with an extra caffeine pill.
  • Soufre
    Soufre Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of 1MR Vortex.
  • FemmeFitFarm
    Options

haha you are the only other human who knows what i'm talking about!! i knew there was a reason i liked you ;) MM was my nectar, when the guys at the vitamin shoppe told me they were taking it off the shelves, i bought FIVE jars. i wish i was kidding. everyone made fun but that stuff was like gold, and now i'm out. break my little heart.
  • trojan_bb
    Options

haha you are the only other human who knows what i'm talking about!! i knew there was a reason i liked you ;) MM was my nectar, when the guys at the vitamin shoppe told me they were taking it off the shelves, i bought FIVE jars. i wish i was kidding. everyone made fun but that stuff was like gold, and now i'm out. break my little heart.

;)

I got a tub of MM before it came out from a contest. LOVED it, bought it twice, then could never find it again a year later. Maybe it was still on Amazon but I didnt look.

Ok, I finally remembered the ONE other preworkout I thought was similar to MM: Noxipro. I think the current best version is Chrome. It's basic but strong. Should be on Amazon.
  • trojan_bb
    Options
    I usually just pick from this list after whatever reviews catch my eye: http://supplementreviews.com/categories/bodybuilding/pre-workout