weight lpss help

Options
Im on need of major help. I need to lose weight but i need help how. What.to exercise what to eat. Im 215 lbs and.overweight. i want to be 130. I know i can do it. I just need.a little push with some.tips.

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    eat less, move more.
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Start by weighing, measuring and logging everything you eat and drink to get an idea of where you need to make changes in your diet. Set your goals, and be realistic with them. Aiming to lose 0.5-1 lb a week will be slow but it's more likely to stay off.

You can eat whatever you like, as long as you meet your calorie goal. Aim for lots of fresh fruit and veg and protein but don't deprive yourself of things you like. Drink plenty of water and get some exercise.

Also gather some supportive friends as that can really make a difference.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Start by weighing, measuring and logging everything you eat and drink to get an idea of where you need to make changes in your diet. Set your goals, and be realistic with them. Aiming to lose 0.5-1 lb a week will be slow but it's more likely to stay off.

You can eat whatever you like, as long as you meet your calorie goal. Aim for lots of fresh fruit and veg and protein but don't deprive yourself of things you like. Drink plenty of water and get some exercise.

Also gather some supportive friends as that can really make a difference.

all of this!