Daily Check in: 2/17/2014

Options
Sometimes I find just getting on the boards and seeing everyone else on the boards and reading how others are doing is motivational and supportive. Another site I used to use did this and it was nice to connect with those who checked in daily. Shared their ups and downs from day past or what obstacles lie ahead for the day.

Good Morning. Both kids out of school this morning so won't make it to the gym. Plan on running on treadmill and doing some virtual boxing. Otherwise will be on plan today. Everyone have a great day and stay strong. "Sticking with it is easier than starting over. Stay motivated and keep going"

Replies

• DirtyCurvesAhead
    Options
    I had planned to start a new lifting program today, strong curves, but my youngest had a graver of 102.1 last night and my oldest woke up with a fever of 102.9. Sooo it's a day at home trying to get my babies better.

Guess it's just body weight exercise during their nap. Hope this is a short illness, it kills me o see them sick and not be able to take away he pain and discomfort.

Edit to add

IN ON FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 3rd week of my lifestyle change, and I have lost 7 pounds.
  • Fat422long
    Options
    "I may dread it but never regret it" is my motto for working out daily.

"tired of starting over? Then stop quitting" is a quote for not giving up. Everyone knows how hard and painful it is to start over and over and over.