Anyone starting Focus T25 today? or do you have any tips?

Options
13»

Replies

• themtron
    themtron Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round of T25, week 3 Beta. I absolutely love it. I did the program all the way through the first time, including Gamma and Gamma Hybrid.

Tips, just take your time. You WILL get stronger and modify less. By the time I reach the final week of each phase, I'm not modifying at all.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I have completed T25, including Gamma and Gamma Hybrid.

My biggest tip is modify when you need to and don't feel like because you're modifying that you're not working. I have rheumatoid arthritis, so I still have to modify some moves that my joints just don't like, but I still get one heck of an awesome workout!

Yes, I lost weight and a TON of inches, even this close to my goal, but more importantly I have seen a HUGE increase in my stamina and strength. Last year I started doing C25K and was unable to run for more than 3-4 minutes at a time and quickly gave up on becoming a runner. This year, after finishing T25, I made my next goal completing a 5k race. So, I signed up for one and started training. Amazingly enough my stamina and conditioning from T25 has improved so much that I can already run a full 5k, without really doing any actual training for a run.

I recommend this program to everyone. For the first time in my life I feel like I am an athlete and I owe a huge part of that to T25!
  • manifesturself
    manifesturself Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all of the info! I completed week 1 so far and I'm down 4.4lbs.... BUT I am really struggling with the eating.