Back again!

Options
Hello everyone,

I'm back! Been away for almost a year and probably put on all of what I lost last time back on, but not feeling negative. A I deleted my account when I left I lost all my old friends :(

Looking for find some lovely people to support/be supported by.

Little bit about me, I'm 22, live in London and am doing an Open University degree in English Literature and Language while working for a photography company 3 days a week. Looking to get a bit more active and healthy and this website worked amazingly for me last time. Hope to meet some friendly people on here :)

Jade xx

P.s. Still in the process of updating my profile again so forgive me if all the goals and weights are off at the moment, will fix over the next week or so!

Replies

• greenspan4
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm back! Been away for almost a year and probably put on all of what I lost last time back on, but not feeling negative. A I deleted my account when I left I lost all my old friends :(

Looking for find some lovely people to support/be supported by.

Little bit about me, I'm 22, live in London and am doing an Open University degree in English Literature and Language while working for a photography company 3 days a week. Looking to get a bit more active and healthy and this website worked amazingly for me last time. Hope to meet some friendly people on here :)

Jade xx

P.s. Still in the process of updating my profile again so forgive me if all the goals and weights are off at the moment, will fix over the next week or so!