Calories in rigatoni alla vodka?

Options
Does anyone know about how many calories 1 cup of rigatoni with vodka sauce would be? The restaurant we got it from doesn't have the calorie info. :(

It says the vodka sauce has: imported vodka, dried chili flakes, tomatoes, cream

Replies

• Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I would look up the dish at a similar restaurant that does provide nutritional information and you'd be able to get a decent estimation from there.

Sbarro has a penne vodka dish that looks like this:
    Calories 640 kcal
    Calories from Fat 252 kcal
    Total Fat 28 g
    Cholesterol 120 mg
    Sodium 1,000 mg
    Carbohydrate 67 g
    Fiber 5 g
    Protein 23 g
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I would look up the dish at a similar restaurant that does provide nutritional information and you'd be able to get a decent estimation from there.

Sbarro has a penne vodka dish that looks like this:
    Calories 640 kcal
    Calories from Fat 252 kcal
    Total Fat 28 g
    Cholesterol 120 mg
    Sodium 1,000 mg
    Carbohydrate 67 g
    Fiber 5 g
    Protein 23 g

Thank you - I looked up Sbarro's and it has 640 calories for about 1.7 cups. I'm only eating a cup of mine so do you think estimating 380 is a good call?
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Sounds about right!
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much!!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know about how many calories 1 cup of rigatoni with vodka sauce would be? The restaurant we got it from doesn't have the calorie info. :(

It says the vodka sauce has: imported vodka, dried chili flakes, tomatoes, cream

Get the data on all the constituents, then divide by the size of the portion. Voila!