Hello

Options
Hi – I have been trying to lose weight on my own for two months, and I haven’t lost a single pound. I have been working out to Jillian Michaels on an average of 3 times a week. I gave up for about a week, because I was frustrated and felt hopeless. I happily ate cupcakes during that time and other things I shouldn't have touched. At least not in the excess that I did. Then afterwards I felt horrible. I am trying again. This time I am adding My Fitness Pal. I am 5’7 inches and 181 lbs. I would like to get down to 130lbs. That is a weight I am comfortable at and feel good about myself. So that’s 51 lbs. I logged for the first time yesterday, and I now understand why I haven’t lost any weight. I mean aside from the cupcakes. That’s when I fell off the cliff and gave up. Anyway, yesterday looked pretty dismal. Not horrid, just . . . dismal. I thought I ate ok, but I realize I knick knack my calories. I ate up all of my calories at lunch. So I tried to compromise by not eating so much throughout the day, but at that point anything extra was a no no. So, here I am trying another route. Hoping this works, so that I can be a better version of me. I am trying to get my life in order, and this is just one aspect. Thanks for reading my post. I wish you all luck on your journey.