losing 100 pounds need friends

Options
2»

Replies

• lindapempek
    lindapempek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    YES Sarah ! You can do this. I have just a couple of pounds shy of that 100 lbs. To loose myself. But a food addiction none the less. It can be so frustrating and lonely. But you have taken the first step. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! If you stumble, (and you will) it is ok. We all do. The main thing is that you get back up, dust yourself off and trudge forward. I am a registered nurse, and when I started to go to school, I became discouraged very quickly. My husband said. How old will you be in 4 years? I SAID 39. He then said, how old will you be in 4 years if you go to school? (39). See, you have the rest of your life to get it right. There is no timeline, quick fix or manic pill. MAP has it right. It is basic math. Calories in minus calories out equals pounds lost. You have a great start! Keep it up. Linda
  • Little_Lula
    Options
    i can't wait either!!! Clothing is a huge motivation for me. I know that sounds shallow, but it's true. Plus my overall goal is to be my authentic self....well my authentic self wants to climb mountains, swim in the sea, run a marathon...you get the picture! I need a body that can keep up with all the things my soul earns to do!

We can do this girl! When a woman sets her mind she is a formidable foe and always worthy of the task!!!
  • lizard11080
    Options
    I have a 100 lbs to lose too...sending you a friend request. We all can do it! :):happy:
  • PurplePanda428
    Options
    Hi everyone !! I need support and positive people, I fell off the wagon a few months ago and im back on a ready to do this !! send me a request :)
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well :-) I have 39lbs more to go *of a regain of 60lbs*
  • lindapempek
    lindapempek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I too need to know how to be included in the posts! Thanks.
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I also have to lose 100 pounds! feel free to add me!
  • hadirk
    hadirk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a request, I'm trying to lose 102lb, 23 of them are gone now. You can do it