Apple Cider Vinegar Pie Drink

Options
lily_swenson
lily_swenson Posts: 38 Member
Do you like apple pie? And don't you dare say no to me because everyone loves apple pie
You get yourself a big *kitten* glass (or be a hippie like me and use a 1L mason jar)
You filter yourself some delicious water
You take some RAW, ORGANIC, apple cider vinegar with the mother, you use UP TO 2 tbsp of that liquid gold
You use some cinnamon, 1 tsp
You take some sweetener to your liking and you sweeten (I used a combination of SweetLeaf and I used 2 tsp of raw cane sugar because nobody likes a bitter aftertaste, you can also use honey, maple syrup, or stevia, or erythritol, really IDGAF use whatever you god damn want)
You want this **** to be smooth so you blend it up in your blender or better yet you use a hand blender . (Or a spoon honestly)

APPLE PIE!
Now let me lay some health smack down:
Apple cider vinegar - 0 calories vinegar, and this is touted for a million health reasons -the biggest one we all know and love being detox and WEIGHT LOSS. This will clean you out and make you feel like a million bucks, but even better that you can make it taste like grandma's pie
Cinnamon - 1/2 a tsp of cinnamon a day can help lower cholesterol, it boosts metabolism, it's a source of MANGANESE, FIBER, IRON, and CALCIUM, cinnamon also stabilizes blood sugar levels, helps relieve cramps and you only need up to 1 tsp!)

RECIPE:
(to make 1 SERVE)(multiply for more, , divide for less, duh)
16 oz or 1 big glass of water
1 tbsp of raw organic ACV
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
Sweetener to taste
THAT IS IT. LITERALLY, BLEND IT UP AND CHUG IT DOWN

*edit* - I am not a doctor! I would just like to say that PERSONALLY I have found that this drink helps with detoxification or what my body does in terms of it. I have clearer skin, more energy, better digestion, and don't crave my normal "binge" foods. The drink itself isn't something that is tested (although I am sure we could compile all the experiences here of it) but RAW apple cider vinegar has many detoxing and cleansing properties. Again, NOT A DOCTOR

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Tastes like apple pie and gets rid of all the evil toxins? Awesome
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Came in for apple pie - disappointed.

apple-pie-la-mode-400x400.jpg

Leaving because toxins.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Came in for apple pie - disappointed.

apple-pie-la-mode-400x400.jpg

Leaving because toxins.

I'll take one of these, please!
  • lily_swenson
    Options
    Hahah I'm sorry to disappoint! It tastes like apple pie in that way Extra Dessert Delights tastes like apple pie
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Hate to burst your bubble, but apple cider vinegar does nothing for weight loss and your body detoxes itself. (which is why we poop and pee) Your health smack down is really a health face palm.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I came in thinking this was a troll post :indifferent:
  • CookieEmporium
    CookieEmporium Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yyeeeaaahhh, this is like the Bragg vinegar drinks, which are pretty good, and I have to say I DO feel energized when I drink them, but, to me at least, they don't taste like apple pie. Just my personal taste, though. The Bragg people claim that ACV is detoxifying, but I'm not sure if that's just their opinion or if there's actual research.
  • lily_swenson
    Options
    :/ it's not healthy?
    Are you sure? that bums me out ..
    is it bad for you? I really like the drink. So there are NO health benefits?