Returning once again

Options
I joined MyFitnessPal in 2007. Historically I would religiously follow my program, entering my food, my exercise, read entries, contribute entries, etc. Well, imagine my results! When I did that I was successful I lost 50 lbs. Then I figure I have it all figures out and I would stop doing my daily entries - yeah, I don't need this. I can do it on my own!! blah blah blah. Well, I am here to tell you if you want to get healthy and lose some weight DON"T stop your MyFitnessPal entries! It doesn't work!! Keep yourself accountable and this is the BEST way.
So, Welcome back, once again! Let's lose that 50 pounds once again!

Replies

• brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! And good luck on your weight loss journey. Here's to getting fit and healthy
  • bevfazio
    bevfazio Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!! Here goes another 50!
  • Hlschrock1212
    Hlschrock1212 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    We'll put I feel you, friend and we support each other! I just joined and agin but this time I'm in for life! Good work!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Boy do I hear that... I'm in the same boat. Welcome back!
  • nurselucyp
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel!
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome back my man! Glad to have ya here again! I sent out a request to ya. Anyone else can feel free to add me as well if you like!
  • Kimmy2676
    Kimmy2676 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I'm right there with you. Starting again and needing to stay on track this time. I'm trying to convince some of my friends to join as well so I have some people to hold me accountable.