Anyone use FitStar much?

Options
I just linked accounts and am trying to figure out how it works.

After each workout will it send my workout, calories burned, time spent, etc over to MFP automatically?

Is it worth it to subscribe or is the FREE version plenty?

Replies

• Alexandra_S
    Alexandra_S Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I guess you've figured it out by now. Yes, Fitstar posts calories burnt automatically into your mfp account. The free version wasn't enough for me. I bought the year membership and now enjoy Fitstar every day as much as I want.
  • L0VE3UG
    L0VE3UG Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    As mentioned, the number of calories burned will transfer automatically to your MFP, which I love. I had the free version for a week before I purchased the membership (1yr). The free version only allows 2 sessions a week, with the membership it is unlimited. The free version only comes with one workout program - the premium is loaded with four and also comes with nutritional guidance.

I personally think it is worth it to have the premium, IF you are going to use it. Maybe try the 1-month first and if you find yourself using it often and benefiting from it, you can move forward with the 1yr. If not, then you're only out $5 instead of $30.
  • wal_ski
    wal_ski Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Its an awesome app for ones who doesn't want to exercise very hard, but wants to get motivated to move further. Load is not high, Daily Dose workouts are ~10 minutes length, that's enough to get "warm" and happy, but not enough to get tired. I highly recommend this app to the novices. :)