The Goldon Sneakers Since 2008

Options

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I just came home from lunch at Applebee's with my line dance friends....once again I had a perfect meal that fit into the way I eat.....I had a grilled chicken breast with a side of pico de gallo and steamed vegetables (carrots, broccoli, and zucchini) and several glasses of water with a slice of lemon....women's figure skating was showing on the TV there but I didn't watch so I could come home and watch what I had recorded.

:heart: Barbie

270510d08sxeyrnh.gif
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hello Golden Sneakers,

I just posted on the old thread and I am with Lin, two many threads and I don't have the
    time to keep up with the ones I have.

I will follow this one if everyone is leaving the old one.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    What a cute little bear ice skating you your lunch sounds good. I had a protein shake for lunch with strawberries For bout 6 of those little mixed color pepper/ stuff with homemade pimento cheese and bake. ice tea Dinner will be grilled chicken and green beans. !/2 cup of peaches nothing to eat after 5 Pm. Just water or tea.

MAKE THE HEALTHIEST CHOICES AT EACH MEAL

Marie
  • 6cookys
    6cookys Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Marie, since I have so many problems with my internet, why is there two message boards now? Did something happen? I feel like I missed something. Will you please message me and let me know. thanks

Chris

Since I have so many posting and internet problems I will try and post on both but I may now be able to, just so you know.

Chris
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Chris its a long story
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Hello ladies,

I have a solution, just cut and paste your post from one site to this site. Easy peesy.

Then you have the best of both worlds. :wink: I will follow you Marie, you can hide but

I will find you. :laugh: :laugh:

Shirley
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    LOL - love it Shirley. Great line

It's true Marie, you can't hide because we are following you. You are the founder after all.

Big hugs

Jeri
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    Reply to MARIE's statement...
    I will miss all of the girls but they know how to find me. And each and everyone is welcome if they chose to.. or just pop in and say hello. FOR I CAN NO LONGER POST ON THE GROUP. I love you all And care deeply for you. Sandy I will surely miss you. I will missed you all.

MARIE, We're all adults and I don't accept that we don't deserve a discussion of your reason(s) for leaving the group you held together with such loving care and nurturing! We have definitely become a FAMILY, and a wonderfully supportive one, and if there is something I or anyone else has done to offend you, I'm certain it was unintentional, so please let's talk about it, OK? Otherwise this makes no sense and I cannot abandon all the friends we have shared at our other site. I hope we are not lemmings and I would like a discussion, please, as Phoebe suggested. I think asking people to make a difficult choice if their time is scarce is unfair without knowing what this is all about! I believe you denied you were leaving a few days ago, and that came out of the blue, so let's have a go at it, and talk it out lovingly.
    :brokenheart: Buzz
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Huey I have been trying for 3 joys to get yo. I am on my I pad so can' see what I am toying hope you can make out my tyoing
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    MARIE sweetheart, I've no idea what's happened for you to move away from the other group and since there's been no explanation will be staying there as I find the pound a week club so useful and have made so many friends that I don't want to lose. Also, as you know I can't always find the time to keep up with one group let alone two!!:cry:

I'll miss you and just pray you will return to the fold one day soon.
    :heart: Jackie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am going to say this once and that's all. my reason for leaving the group.
    1...T tought we was the go the same over there I was never consulted about the taking our Sneakers name and I should have be if for nothing else just out of respect/ I thought conie was just going to set it up for us. But no she claimed to be the founderrespect/ and used the Sneakers name. too boot without one word to me.Never a disussing. About it not one word.

Iwasent thru these last couple of I just found out I could get our name back years We did not half to be in a group. Sorry this post is such a mess. My computer is not working right plus I can't see good what I Am post This would have been all advoided ifit was didcussing crowdingriht.rightBefore the moved 2.But I am still a Sneaker. And have That's all I have to say. I am just like you gusfeelings. I don't know where some O these Words come from. I know me.. So will close for know. I have told our sweet Sandy I am sorry about Connie Family problems but we all have problems one way or another that's is life

My quote for today is and it is An old one
    do into others as you as you would do to you.
    hugs to you Hope I worded it corectly.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Buzz I agree there should have been a discussing 2 or 3 years ago and all of this could have been Avoided instead of going behind our bAck.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Hi Marie,

Just popping in to say hi! I am watching the Canada/USA hockey for the gold.

I will drop by from time to time to say hello, but I will stay on the original site.

I hope you come back and see us again, we will miss you. I will see you

on Pound A Week Club.

Have a good day my friend. :flowerforyou:

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    good MONING SNEAKERS IHAVE A LOVLY DAY AT HOME TODAY. Sewing, esting and almost a no cook day no cook d. and i love days like today. . So my meals is like this
    Breakfast...1/2 c fat free greek yogurt 1/2 c of peaches
    Lunch.......1. cuo of of beans and Chili Dumped in the crock pot after rinsing the beans good Cold slaw1/2 c of peaches tea nothing to eat after 5 Pm/
    Dinner thhe same as lunch jerry will eat out of the freezer
    enjoy your day

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Shirley I am so happy you will be post on the pound a day I will not for I left the group and can not post there any longer Unless some one post for me.2078181z6h2sw4c9v.gif

good luck
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,185 Member
    Options
    Hello Marie.............

2055348n248ch9lv1.gif

Lin
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    lin, What a cute lirrle kitty
    I have been busy today and knowing you you been busy running Around all over town.
    have a great day:heart::drinker: :heart: arie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    :heart: Marie, I thought we had all been in agreement about having the Senior Golden Sneakers become a group....

Because of the way MFP does things, the name of the person who did the computer work to make the group was listed as the 'founder"......Connie did the computer work so Connie was listed as the "founder"

I think there was never any disrespect intended

I know that everyone misses you and is confused.:brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart:

I am confused and don't want to be in the middle of this:sad:
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    MARIE, dear li'l Sis, I have searched all over MFP, and asked for other groups started by Connie, or her alternate avatar tip8rb, and since yesterday, and now today, this is the only answer I have received from MFP:

Find a group
    Search results for "Senior Golden Sneakers founded by Connie Schachel"
    No matching groups were found.:huh:

Could there have been a misunderstanding? Connie and I joined at the same time, October, 2010, and I never saw another use of your Senior Golden Sneakers by anyone but you, with SANDY as moderator! Please message Connie for an explanation and I think this entire thing will be cleared up and healed with no hurt feelings (which I think may have happened by mistake!). There is not one person in our "family" who would deliberately set out to hurt or undermine anyone else, so let's heal and be one again!
    We are all human enough to make mistakes, and we are all big enough to admit when we do. and we are all here long enough to feel a genuine caring and love for one another.
    We want you ,need you, and love you, so please fix the fracture and rejoin your Senior Golden Sneakers so we can give you great big HUGS!
    Your adopted big sister (and what are sisters for?):smooched:
    :heart: Buzz
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,185 Member
    Options
    “Nothing can make our life, or the lives of other people, more beautiful than perpetual kindness."
    - Leo Tolstoy
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lin :flowerforyou: