By all. I don't think this is the right place for me

Options

Replies

• somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I only came because I was curious as to how someone can misspell the word 'bye'.

Either way, if you've tried out a weight loss tool for six days then give up- that's up to you, especially of one that is so adaptable to all macros etc..

Good luck with your future endeavours, OP.

Well, in all fairness, "by" is a word too and it's only one letter off from "bye." He could of just missed the E key or had a brainfart even. Plus you can't edit topics I don't believe.
    Or he meant "by all," like you would say, "By George."

Boy George!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    That's what today was missing, a rage quit!

I'm all better now.
  • bsenka
    bsenka Posts: 33
    Options
    Hey, a quick goodbye to all my friends. I just don't think this is the right place for me, since my focus is on carb counting. You are a very cool group of people and I pray that you all continue to have great success. I will leave my account open a day or two. If any of you want to stay in touch, just message me and I'll shoot you my e-mail address.

God bless,

I certainly understand. I quit my first time through here as well. There are a lot of people stuck in the "it's the calories" mentality around here, and the MFP software is tough to customize beyond a few minor adjustments. No matter how you adjust it, it still insists that calories are important.

If I could make a suggestion to you: make those changes you can make to the macros so that it reflects your goals, and just use the software. I absolutely agree that if you keep coming to the forums, you'll keep getting hit over the head with all manner of hostility. So why not just leave the forums, but still use the database?
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

I'm all better now.

I bet he'd be less ragey if he could use your punching bag. I'm jealous of said punching bag. I want one :sad:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    :sad:

WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING?

...I could use a break myself.
    Do I need a separate thread for that, or can I just say it here?
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Leaky!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I only came because I was curious as to how someone can misspell the word 'bye'.

Either way, if you've tried out a weight loss tool for six days then give up- that's up to you, especially of one that is so adaptable to all macros etc..

Well, in all fairness, "by" is a word too and it's only one letter off from "bye." He could of just missed the E key or had a brainfart even. Plus you can't edit topics I don't believe.

Boy George!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJe2korIJ3f3RpY27Gf3Ht-EGQBHG_Em7Hgpgv0qDhjCQGOW3nzQ
  • jbabbitts
    jbabbitts Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you can adjust your nutrition goals and reduce the amount of carb intake. That is what I have done for me and my dad...

You can change your goals! You dont have to leave.
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    :sad:

WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING?

...I could use a break myself.
    Do I need a separate thread for that, or can I just say it here?
    :angry:
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options

Boy George!
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJe2korIJ3f3RpY27Gf3Ht-EGQBHG_Em7Hgpgv0qDhjCQGOW3nzQ[/img]

,,,,, Chameleon
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

I'm all better now.

I bet he'd be less ragey if he could use your punching bag. I'm jealous of said punching bag. I want one :sad:

My punching bag makes me slightly more tolerable to be around
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

Boy George!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJe2korIJ3f3RpY27Gf3Ht-EGQBHG_Em7Hgpgv0qDhjCQGOW3nzQ

Only if you like that sort of thing
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

I'm all better now.

With a side of White Knight :laugh: My day is complete.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I'd be angry on 25g of carbs too.
  • truetarot1988
    truetarot1988 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! Geez people, didn't you ever hear of "If you don't have something nice to say...." manners are accepted EVERYWHERE! :)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I'd be angry on 25g of carbs too.

Truth. That's what? Half a serving of rice for the whole day? Two apples? Nopenopenopenope
  • Cranquistador
    Options

Boy George!
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJe2korIJ3f3RpY27Gf3Ht-EGQBHG_Em7Hgpgv0qDhjCQGOW3nzQ[/img]

,,,,, Chameleon
    hmpff

you went too fast.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Boy George!

,,,,, Chameleon
    hmpff

you went too fast.
    It was karma.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! Geez people, didn't you ever hear of "If you don't have something nice to say...." manners are accepted EVERYWHERE! :)

Not here

beyonce-not-here-for-that.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Options

Boy George!

,,,,, Chameleon
    hmpff

you went too fast.
    It was karma.
    he didnt wait for me to finish.:angry:
This discussion has been closed.