How much is all of this?

Options
So hi everyone, I need an answer or a few opinions on something. How many calories am I eating? Here's what I ate yesterday: (I'm 5 pounds underweight, but trying to get up to a healthy weight)

An omelet (2 eggs, 1 oz spinach, 1 mushroom, 2 tablespoons salsa)
Cereal (Mesa sunrise) with goat's milk yogurt
A medium apple
A whole grapefruit
Tea with coconut milk and stevia

4 cups of homemade trail mix (Almonds, pecans, walnuts, cashews, raisins, dark chocolate, and banana chips)
A wrap (Brown rice tortilla, turkey breast, lettuce, carrot, herb goat cheese)

A baked yam (stevia, and cinnamon)
Chicken breast with lettuce and baby carrots

Please let me know, thanks xoxo

Replies

• freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    ...if you put it in the database it will calculate it for u :)
  • BreeJaxon
    Options
    That's what the diary is for.
  • pursuittofit
    pursuittofit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's what the diary is for.

Exactly, I was just about to write that!
  • roddy1980
    roddy1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You're doing it wrong.
  • BostonStrong617
    Options
    Your food choices are pretty good but you need to work on your serving size. Things like trail mix, while healthy, have really high calorie counts so 4 cups would put almost anyone who isn't doing excessive exercise about their maintenance calories. Normally one serving is around 200 calories for 1/3rd a cup or 1/4th cup so you consumed over you maintenance calories in that alone. The reason why MFP works IMO is it just makes you aware of how many calories/servings are truly in something. I eat literally whatever I want but fit it in to my weekly goals.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Your post history is all over the place. You say have a serious case of anorexia? You are 5 lbs underweight, but concerned that you gained 2 lbs? You are still eating under 1000 cals a day? You keep asking the same questions on different threads. You need to get some answers from a doctor, and not from random people on here.
    Good luck, and I hope you get the help you need.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Your food choices are pretty good but you need to work on your serving size. Things like trail mix, while healthy, have really high calorie counts so 4 cups would put almost anyone who isn't doing excessive exercise about their maintenance calories. Normally one serving is around 200 calories for 1/3rd a cup or 1/4th cup so you consumed over you maintenance calories in that alone. The reason why MFP works IMO is it just makes you aware of how many calories/servings are truly in something. I eat literally whatever I want but fit it in to my weekly goals.

She's trying to gain weight.
  • Heagter_masun
    Options
    So my food intake adds up to about 2,770 calories. Is that a lot? I'm 5 feet and 3 inches, 22 years old, 95 pounds, and pretty active. I walk 3 miles everyday of the week at about 2.5mph, I do weight training for about 20 minutes everyday, and I do moderate stretching everyday as well. Is that a good caloric range for me? I just like eating whatever healthy food I want, whenever I'm hungry and I don't care for portion sizes.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    How many oz of cereal? How many oz of yogurt?
    A medium apple
    how much did the apple wigh?
    A whole grapefruit
    how many oz of grapefruit... not the skin, just the fruit.
    how much coconut milk?
    4 cups of homemade trail mix (Almonds, pecans, walnuts, cashews, raisins, dark chocolate, and banana chips)
    how many oz of each?
    what kind of wrap? How much turkey? How much cheese?
    how much did the yam weigh?
    how many oz of chicken? carrots?

Do you see a trend here?
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    How many oz of cereal? How many oz of yogurt?
    A medium apple
    how much did the apple wigh?
    A whole grapefruit
    how many oz of grapefruit... not the skin, just the fruit.
    how much coconut milk?
    how many oz of each?
    what kind of wrap? How much turkey? How much cheese?
    how much did the yam weigh?
    how many oz of chicken? carrots?

Do you see a trend here?

In other words, invest in a food scale and start weighing things. :flowerforyou:
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    As someone stated earlier, it looks like you have been posting many threads including one where you were concerned about gaining two pounds and then on your profile it says you want to be tiny.
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If gaining weight is a goal of yours, then just set MFP to gain weight and enter in your food but it is helpful to weigh/measure your food even if you aren't trying to lose weight just so you know how much to put into your diary. Also, you can put your exercise into MFP and decide if you want to eat back your exercise calories (MFP will also do the math for this). Eating back exercise calories is kind of a personal preference, you will find threads for it and against it. Good luck to you on your journey.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I suggest seeking the advice of a dietician or/and your doctor regarding your eating issues.
    You do not seem to know if you wish to remain underweight or recover, which suggests you are not yet in a place to recover in a healthy manner. Your listed day's food sounds fine to me. But if you wish to know your daily calories, you will need to weigh and log your food. This can be detrimental to recovery from an eating disorder, however, unless you are truly in a place where you are determined to recover and gain to a healthy weight then maintain that weight.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOzI_kMAQUjq40UIY7jCa3tHY4i-p2cKEU3dgnKrYIUr0kb-2T
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    300 cals