Has anyone tried the Blue Print Cleanse?

Options
I have two friends who have sworn by it....so I just ordered it. I KNOW that it is very overpriced but I was curious to try it out and a friend sent me a discount online for the 3 day cleanse....has anyone tried it? Out of all of the different "cleanse/detox" BS that I have read, I think this is the best because it is still a good amount of calories plus the juices are all organic, cold pressed and there are no chemicals in them.

My goal isn't to lose weight, it is to change my eating habits and basically "start over." After the holidays my whole routing went to hell, I visited my friends and family and ate whatever I wanted then when I got back home I started school again and basically kept on the same path of sabotaging myself. I think a cleanse will help reset my eating habits....

So? Any words of advice or has anyone tried these before? I am very curious and excited to do this!

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Cleanses never name even a single "toxin" that is cleared out by the cleanse itself. Any toxins it names is dealt with by the body naturally.

Hate to say it, but you bought an overpriced pill/juice/etc.

A cleanse doesn't start you over, it just prolongs relearning good habits.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Do you not have organs? Those cleanse you everyday. You wasted your money on something that will just make you poo a lot and dehydrate you. In other words, it won't be real weight loss.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    What is this "start over" thing with cleanses. Is it like being "born again"?
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    How will it reset your eating habits? You do this cleanse, and then you will be a model eater?

mmmmmmmmm... I'm more interested in hearing your review when you're done, and an update a month after to see how your habits changed.

Listen, I'm not trying to dis you, because I've been a weight warrior for 25 years so I know what it's like to want this stuff to work SO BADLY... But take it from a veteran. There's only one thing that works, and you know what it is.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I think you should have researched and asked questions before you purchased this. It really isn't going to do anything your body can't do...unless you are looking at this as more an expensive placebo type thing.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    dame_piglet_does_not_approve_1.png

"damepiglet"
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell would have been a better cleanse, just saying. :wink:

ETA:.....and cheaper.