Yeah! It worked!

Options
Ok I was in one of those situations where you are going out to eat and drink with some friends and I didn't want to blow it. So I ate a healty snack before I left , a pretty big portion too, so I would be hungry. Then my friends ordered FRIED MAC-N-CHEESE NUGGETS :noway: ! I had one bite, it wasn't that great so that was it. I ordered a salad, had 1.5 glasses of wine and 2 light beers the whole night. I woke up this morning and stepped on the scale and was down 1/2 pound! Not to shabby for an evening out with friends! :drinker:

Replies

• teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Ok I was in one of those situations where you are going out to eat and drink with some friends and I didn't want to blow it. So I ate a healty snack before I left , a pretty big portion too, so I would be hungry. Then my friends ordered FRIED MAC-N-CHEESE NUGGETS :noway: ! I had one bite, it wasn't that great so that was it. I ordered a salad, had 1.5 glasses of wine and 2 light beers the whole night. I woke up this morning and stepped on the scale and was down 1/2 pound! Not to shabby for an evening out with friends! :drinker: