Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

should i just quit the 30 day shred?

ive been doing the shred for 22 says and haven't noticed a difference, unlike many who have done it. should i just stop? imat a good weight, its just i want a toned mid-section

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    You are oh, so close to finishing. Just finish it, then you can say you did it! I didn't notice much difference either, but I can say that I did it! Then I moved on to other things. The program I am doing now won't end until August! Keep a goin'!
  • kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    I agree with acogg here - you're already past the point of no return. Eight more days and you can declare a victory. Then you can move on to something bigger and better.

Just do it, if for no other reason than to say that you finish what you start.
  • DonnaQ25
    DonnaQ25 Posts: 11 Member
    The furthest I ever got on 30 day shred was 6 days. Keep going, I bet you find your fitness levels have improved so much since you started. I challenge you to finish and push every workout. Give it your best 8 days and let us know if u didnt tone up at all!
    This is my first post ever whoop whoop.!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    lol don't quit.. it's only eight more days
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    "Just Do It"
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    I just did level 2 day 7 (17 days so far.). I agree with the others...you're so close to finishing. GO FOR IT!!!!
  • MissFitVancity
    MissFitVancity Posts: 1 Member
    Nope! Don't quit, you should always finish what you started, it's a good habit. 30 days doesn't lend a lot of time to see a total body change (12 weeks does!). Remember it's always about how hard you push yourself, if you aren't noticing a difference, up the weights or intensity. Sounds like you're plateaud. As well, nutrition is a fundamental part of results. They say abs are made in the kitchen, so if you're already at a good weight, and you're just looking to get that midsection trim, combine cardio and resistance training programs with a diet high in MUFA (mono unsaturated fatty acids - like almonds, avocados, salmon) and cut out all refined carbs and sugars (all beverages except water and tea, white breads and pasta's and anything processed).

Either way KEEP IT UP! 8 days left? Why quit now?
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Nope! Don't quit, you should always finish what you started, it's a good habit. 30 days doesn't lend a lot of time to see a total body change (12 weeks does!). Remember it's always about how hard you push yourself, if you aren't noticing a difference, up the weights or intensity. Sounds like you're plateaud. As well, nutrition is a fundamental part of results. They say abs are made in the kitchen, so if you're already at a good weight, and you're just looking to get that midsection trim, combine cardio and resistance training programs with a diet high in MUFA (mono unsaturated fatty acids - like almonds, avocados, salmon) and cut out all refined carbs and sugars (all beverages except water and tea, white breads and pasta's and anything processed).

Either way KEEP IT UP! 8 days left? Why quit now?

wouldnt the shred be considered resistance training with cardio?