Oh my where did you come from!?!

Options
So here goes nothing hope you read it all.......................... In March 2005 after my breaking point of being kicked off 2 amusement park rides bc I didnt fit, I had had enough and decided to lose this life long overweight body!!! Weighing in at 330pds (I am 5'8) there was not much I could do but I started and I didnt stop! I ate better and I started walking and in 1 1/2 years I had dropped 138pds but maintained around 120pds lost for almost 5 years!!! I was comfortable there so it was good! In 2008 I divorced my husband of 14 years and it was very hard times. Through it all I maintained my weight loss. In 2009 I met and married my second husband, we had our daughter in 2010 and I let it all go! I gained alot of weight back shooting back up to 271pds! Honestly at the time I didnt care and for 3 more years I didnt care. I was lazy and I just didnt want to put the time and work into getting the weight back off. As I seen the weight keep creeping and the pants getting to tight. I knew right then I had to take control again before I was over 300pds again. On Feb 2013 I decided this was the time to finally hit my goal weight of 163pds!!! So this past year I have lost 60pds of the weight I had gained or and overall 118 pds lost!! I feel better than ever and I feel the goal right in reach! When I started this journey I would of never thought I could lose 167pds but I almost have, 49pds to go! It is possible! Eat right and exercise and for goodness sakes dont waste money on gimmicks!! You didnt put it on in 6 weeks and you aint going to take it off in 6 weeks!! Good luck to everyone, I promise its worth it.

Sorry for the bad quality photo, I dont have many at that size!!

5dl5hh.jpg

o0ncw2.jpg

97787l.jpg

20paeko.jpg

2ywya77.jpg ~~Yes I was goofing around! lol

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!