Question about Sleep and NRGY

Options
So I had the worst sleep so has this happened to anyone else, you start getting relly healthy all of a sudden have a TON more nrgy than before and find it hard to sleep as you used to? I think my body is adjusting to the change I have dropped a whole dress size in two weeks! I am loosing weight the right way eating healthy and plenty and working out every day for at least 30 mins, I used to sleep for 8-10 hrs a night now I am getting by on 7, i am sure my body will calm down when it gets used to this change but was wondering has this happened to you?

Also would like some more frnds for motivation so add me if you like :)

Replies

• littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    If you train or exercise too late at night this can happen to me. Like when I get back from the gym, I'm exhausted, I pop in the shower and maybe about an hour later I'm zinnnnnging with energy like your nervous system is just ramped up. Try to exercise earliest as possible after work or in the morning and see if that makes a difference.
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    If you train or exercise too late at night this can happen to me. Like when I get back from the gym, I'm exhausted, I pop in the shower and maybe about an hour later I'm zinnnnnging with energy like your nervous system is just ramped up. Try to exercise earliest as possible after work or in the morning and see if that makes a difference.

This! And that extra boost of energy that comes after a morning workout can make your whole day a whole lot better.
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options

This! And that extra boost of energy that comes after a morning workout can make your whole day a whole lot better.

Thanks I workout mostly after breakfast before lunch, i prefer working out in the morning because its so hot here in QLD Australia its the coolest part of the day.
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    bump
  • brayman1701
    brayman1701 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Im hoping for the opposite I have the worst sleep already so I'm hoping that I sleep better once I get fitter and lose weight.
  • robabob3
    robabob3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    yeah i get this alot, especially because i like to work out late at night, i keep strange hours so its not uncommon for me to finish or even start a gym sesh around midnight. But my lack of sleep is most likely a result of screwed up sleep pattern.

and woo for qld haha, but even the mornings are pretty dam hot in bris.