A little help for those of you who have trouble getting in y

xDeannaGarciax
xDeannaGarciax Posts: 675
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I just wanted to share what I do to get my water intake each day and it's very easy. I drink a glass of water every hour on the hour I'll usually down 6oz every hour from 7am to 9-10pm. Then I'll refill my glass and sip on it over that hour. But if you have trouble getting your water in each day this helps, even if you drink just 6oz each hour for 13 hours your already at 78oz.or so by dinner time!

Hope this helps someone out there:flowerforyou:

Replies

• blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    I think this is a great idea...if I my work had good water to drink, I might just do that...instead I have two water bottles (20ozes) that I go through and then drink some more in teh evenign (about two more bottles of water)...so by the end of the day it is 80 ozes...idk if that is good or not, but it is much better then what I was drinking before MFP :)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    It is a good idea. I do have a really hard time getting it all in because when I remember I think, "Crap! I'm behind!" Then I drink a bunch and feel yuck. I'm going to try this. thanks!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    I teach all day. The kids get water breaks, but I usually don't. I have a 36 oz. water bottle I fill every morning (luckily we have filtered water available in my building). I sip all through the day. Because I teach music I am singing all day, too, which really makes me crave the water! I will refill in the late afternoon, so by the time I leave I I have already had at least 48 oz.!
This discussion has been closed.