Laughing Cow cheese recipes...

xDeannaGarciax
xDeannaGarciax Posts: 675
edited September 21 in Recipes
Please please share your laughing cow cheese recipes, I'm addicted to the stuff (and it's better then the alternative, lol...real cheese...calorie wise) I have a broccili and cheese alfredo recipe already and use it on all my wraps/sandwiches/turkey burgers/ wheat thins/celery/ ect. But anything else would be amazing. I bought 3 packages when I was food shopping my favorite as always French onion Lite, Creamy swiss lite and a new one :bigsmile: Garlic and Herb and I'm gonna go back tonight and get the Sun-Dried Tomatoe one too:bigsmile:

Recipes PLEEEEEASE!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 465 Member
    You should check out the Hungry Girl website, she has a TON of recipes that use the LC cheese.
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    There is a lot of recipes on their webite laughingcow.com
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Well, interesting you ask. Today I spread the garlic & herb LC light on a La Tortilla Smart & Delicious wrap with sliced turkey breast and broccoli slaw (more nutricious than lettuce and crunchy good). I also have subscribed to Hungry Girl emails (for many years now) and a few times a month I do her "Egg Mug" recipes with egg beaters and laughing cow light in the microwave. She also does a "Pasta Alfredo" with shiritaki noodles and laughing cow light. Look her up at www.hungry-girl.com - do a few searches. She has several cook books out now and will soon have a show on the new cooking Channel (sister to Food Network).
  • Bump! as I love the Laughing cow cheese as well! I save all the recipes that come with it when you buy :)
  • I'm subscribed to hungry girl too, gonna check out laughing cow website, GREAT idea! Don't know why I didn't think of that:laugh:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Bump..love laughing cow and have some in the fridge as we speak
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    I use it in everything! There is a recipe for hungry girlfredo on the back of the shirataki tofu noodles (found in the produce/organic section of the store. It's actually pretty good. I make a scramble, with whatever veggies I have and egg whites, add LC cheese and sometimes put it in a latortilla factory tortilla for breakfast. I also spread it on everything bagel thins. I'm sure I will think of some other recipes, but, those are the basics that I use it for.
  • kristi223
    kristi223 Posts: 78 Member
    Bump. Love Laughing Cow!!!
This discussion has been closed.