• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    peanut butter fingers:

take first two fingers
    place two fingers together
    dip fingers in jar of peanut butter
    lick peanut butter off fingers

my kind of recipe. but i bet closer to 400 calories:)
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    A banana
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    A serving of oatmeal.
  • jmorale6
    jmorale6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    crumpet with jam/peanut butter/cookie butter. (closer to 150)

two scrambled egg whites, corn tortilla, tiny bit of cheese and/or avocado.(closer to 150)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Lots of spinach and mushrooms sauteed with a little butter or olive oil and garlic.

Broccoli slaw, tuna, and Greek yogurt Caesar dressing.

Half an avocado filled with salsa or tuna, handful of veggie sticks.

Low-carb tortilla wrapped around deli meat and tomato slices.
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Pita pocket scramble

1/2 pita (50 cals)
    Egg white
    Whatever veggies I have on hand!

I cook the veggies then throw the egg whites in then stuff it into the pita and top with sriracha!

Also if I have any tuna in hand I'll do a light tuna salad with fat free ranch dressing and sriracha with celery and put in pita

Or half an avocado with egg whites in the middle then baked for about 15 minutes in toaster oven (so yummy for breakfast) male sure to weigh your avocado beforehand and then weigh the skin or else you are getting a skewed weight ratio which will effect the calories.
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    "Asian" Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Under 160 calories)

3 oz. Grilled Chicken Strips
    2-4 Romaine Lettuce leaves
    1/4-1/3 cup shredded cabbage, carrots (cole slaw veggies)
    2 tbsp. of Annie's Gingerly Lite dressing

Toss the heated chicken strips with the dressing, dump chicken into the lettuce leaves, top with veggies, then roll it up, and enjoy!
  • charmainemonk
    charmainemonk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
  • charmainemonk
    charmainemonk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Being a UK person, what amount of feta is 1/4 cup? How many g is a cup? In fact, this probably goes for all the recipes I see on here. Is it just a guesstimate measurement?

1 cup is 237 ml
    http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001723.htm
  • helloparrot
    Options
    I like this healthy muffin. It works out about 120 calories. I add blueberries or raspberries to it.

http://shrinkingjeans.net/2010/11/taste-of-the-sisterhood-oatmeal-applesauce-muffins/
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    bump
  • allysteven880
    Options
    brown bread with peanut butter
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I just made a Spicy Thai Cabbage & Chicken Stir Fry:

You'll need: A bag of pre-shredded cabbage (Cole Slaw Mix), 1/4 cup of onion, a garlic clove, hot sauce, a teaspoon of vegetable oil, Pam or other spray oil, pureed Thai seasoning, pre-cooked chicken (a rotisserie portion is fine), some chicken stock, a lime and mung bean sprouts.

Directions: Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil spray, then add a teaspoonful of canola oil, putting on medium/high heat on the stovetop. Add 1/4 cup diced onions and a small crushed and minced garlic clove. Stir around until starting to caramelise. Throw in a cup and a half of shredded cabbage (I just buy the cole slaw mix from a bag in the produce department). Drizzle on a bit of Scotch Bonnet Pepper hot sauce (regular hot sauce would probably work as well) and add a bit of salt and black pepper. Put in a half teaspoon of pureed Thai seasoning (lemongrass, ginger, and coriander). Toss in a bit of chicken stock if it is sticking to the pan. Stir around until cooked through. Toss on 25 grams of pre-cooked shredded chicken (I use the breast from a rotisserie chicken), and warm through.

To serve: In a bowl, toss in a cupful of mung bean sprouts, then put the spicy cabbage/chicken stir fry on top. Squeeze half a lime over everything. You can clip some fresh cilantro over the top if you are feeling fancy and have it (I wasn't, and didn't.)

Cals 124, Carbs 9g, Fat 6g, Protein 8g, Fiber 3g

It was an explosion of tastes on the tastebuds, pretty darned filling, and only 125 total calories! Will definitely become a part of my 100-150 cal rotation!
  • rumeli8
    Options
    A piece of fruit usually falls in that range.
    A great 300 calorie breakfast is one scoop of whey protein (25g protein, 140kcals) and instant oatmeal (160kcals).
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hey, just realised I left out the mung bean sprouts in the nutritional tally for the Spicy Thai Cabbage and Chicken Stir Fry... should be:

The bean sprouts have: Cals 31, Fat .19, Carbs 6.18, Protein 3.1

Still coming in at 155 cals, or if you want to be fussy about it, you can have 2/3 of a cup of bean sprouts instead of a full cup. Had it again today and it was just as tasty as the first time!
  • MissInfiniti
    MissInfiniti Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I saw someone else already said lettuce wraps.... but I make my filling a bit different.

Ground turkey (7% fat tastes better of course, I find it worth the extra calories, but they have 1% fat as well)
    enough hoisin sauce and soy sauce, equal parts to very lightly coat (not thick coat-- just pretty much change color of cooked turkey from white to brown)
    Then as many onions/veggies as you want. I just do onions/red bell pepper. Sautéed until soft with garlic.
    Spices-- I use a little chili powder, garlic powder, can use siracha...

wrap in leaf of lettuce. You can eat a LARGE scoop before it hits 100 calories.
    I get full from eating 2 as a 200 calorie lunch.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    2 cups of a big batch of vegetable soup comes out to about 120-130 calories
  • KFV45
    KFV45 Posts: 4
    Options
    This is easy and good. Sauté some chopped up onion & garlic in a large pan. Cut up a pork tenderloin into bite size pieces and add that to the garlic and onion. Cook until no longer pink. Cut up a few granny smith apples (I take the peel off, but you can leave on if you like) into bite size pieces. Add the apples to the mixture until they become as soft as you like. After all this you can add a hand full of spinach, cook until done. Add a bit of salt and pepper. It's yummy and great to divide up for leftovers. This is good with any type of rice, but if you prefer low carb, its great by itself. I think I may make it tonight!