thin with stomach fat. plz help!

Options
1235»

Replies

• NoehmiEsquivel
    NoehmiEsquivel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Sorry I've ben MIA for so long! I'm still getting used to how to use MFP and thought that I would get notified on these things lol oops.

So to goo with my original question: If I raise my caloric intake, Will I still be able to lose the stomach fat if I don't have heavy weights? I only have a barbell set that goes up to 50lbs and I'm currently unemployed, so no money for more weight, gym membership, Or proper diet food :/ I still want to do the best I can tho. What would you ask recommend fit this kind of situation?
  • pipsqueak12
    pipsqueak12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ok, OP:

So here at am before I started working out:

288xrbc.jpg

I was all like "I am going to do 30DS and RI30 and I'm gonna be banging. This is what I got:

1182byo.jpg

Improvement, but um -- not much for the effort.

So then I was like "might as well try lifting heavy things".

2q3b18w.jpg

That is after 3 months of progressively lifting heavier things. I am excited to see where I am in 2-3 more months.

I weigh the most in the last pic too, I dropped 2 sizes. My advice to you is put down the cardio based programs using light weights and pick up a barbell. :flowerforyou:

This. All. Day.
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    No need to bulk...smh. Hit the weights HEAVY, and fuel your body accordingly.