Garcinia Cambogia

Options
Heard about this for weight loss. Dr Oz even talked about it. Does it work?? Where do u get this?? What are hazards?? Anyone used it???

Replies

• Omnidir
    Omnidir Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The website I saw selling this product had totally unbelievable pictures of before and after pictures. in 22 days the subjects went from flabby, belly overhanging their underwear to 6 pack abs. No way did all that fat and flabby skin turn to "perect body" in 22 days. The claim was it was done without dieting and exercise.

I don't remember the website that I read, but info regarding the product is here:
    http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientreview-818-GARCINIA.aspx?drugid=818&drugname=GARCINIA
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    When will people stop looking for quick fixes and pills? And people please learn that Dr. Oz is a quack who should not be trusted for medical advice.

A pill will not cause you to lose weight. A calorie deficit will. Eat less, move more. That is what causes weight loss. Put the work in.

Pills, even those that are natural and herbal can cause serious issues including death.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    Trust that if a product had actually qualities of achieving weight loss with no exercise, EVERY pharmaceutical company would mimic the chemical composition and sell it.

Stick to what actually works. Eating less and moving more.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • lambchoplewis1
    lambchoplewis1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thx for the comments. That is what I though, rubbish like all crazy claims!!
  • toronto_j
    toronto_j Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    If it were that simple, there would be no fat people left.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Heard about this for weight loss. Dr Oz even talked about it. Does it work?? Where do u get this?? What are hazards?? Anyone used it???

Aaaand again, Dr. Oz recommends breathing, I will begin to question the practice.

Rigger