'Unproportional' Body

2»

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    a thin, weak sex object.
    being a stick

Must you put down other body shapes in order to make yourself feel better about yours?

This. You don't have to tear someone else down to build yourself up.
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    I look 7 months pregnant and have skinny legs. It's very annoying.

this^ :grumble:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    I'm a pear shape...I used to hate it, but now I've worked hard to get the best pear shape body that I can have for ME.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    I'm the opposite - I'm in a 10-12 pant (or medium for PJs, knit workout shorts) but still have to buy Large, if not XL, tops.

We are built how we're built.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    a thin, weak sex object.
    being a stick

Must you put down other body shapes in order to make yourself feel better about yours?

This. You don't have to tear someone else down to build yourself up.

Agree.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152214278605827&set=a.175552375826.123123.160185270826&type=1
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    I have the opposite problem due to being top heavy (like topple over top heavy). I does suck when you are trying to shop for dresses and such since most of us aren't all proportioned the same throughout your body. I have plenty of junk in my trunk, too, though..haha.

Personally, I typically have to buy a bigger size and then have my dress (or anything that is not separates) taken in in places that are too big. Most of the time I just buy separates to make it easier.

Enjoy your shape no matter what shape that is! :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I understand completely, my legs and butt have always been way bigger than my upper body which is one of the reasons I've taken up weightlifting to help haha.
    I used to think something was wrong with me especially when I saw all those pretty models in the ads or magazines with the thin graceful bodies and here mine was bulky and disproportionate.

But I slowly realized that I was built to run and be athletic not a thin, weak sex object.
    So I run track, I play sports, I build my body and thats just how I like it, I am not ashamed anymore for who I am :)

So don't worry, its all just a part of you, find what clothes best show your body and wear them with confidence and love yourself! <3

So wonderful to hear a woman who wants to get fit to be strong and capable, and not just get attention from boys.

:flowerforyou:

(Seriously, is everything okay?)