Hi! I'm a Newb!

Hi,

Just turned 18 and wanted to take control of my life including my weight. I always thought I'd feel different when I turned 18 but I don't... Oh Well. :D

Stuff about me: I have 3 cats 2 married ones and a little kitten we rescued from a hole in the ground when she was 3 weeks old. She is actually in my room right now attacking the carpet. I live with my mom and brother who I love to death. My hobbies are MMO Gaming, at the moment I am in love with Aeria Games Aura Kingdom Anime mmo. I usually play the magic class but in this game I ended up playing the rogue class which is weird for me, so its a cool kind of different. I love writing, and sketching (mostly fan art and fictions, .. all G-Rated though) I like researching science, history, and literature online. And I love reading. I am a huge fan of the Arthurian legend and am learning all I can about it. (Morgan Le Fay FTW!) I don't watch much TV but watch certain shows like MERLIN and DOCTOR WHO!!! YES! *Cough* They're cool shows..

My Journey so far:

I struggled with my weight since middle school. I am naturally thin, but I gained a lot of weight due to school bullies. I know I can lose it, and pretty fast too. I went to a nutritionist who put me on a balanced food plan and I've lost a considerable amount of visible fat. (I haven't weighed myself though because scales are scary.. so I put my starting weight on my profile.) I also bought a hula hoop and am trying to find a hoop dance instructor. And I download the Zombies, Run! app because it's really cool. My family and I are going on vacation this summer and I wanted to reach my goal weight by then.

Sorry for the long post... I'm looking for people to help me reach my goal! :D