Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best/Worst Boot Camp Experiences

Hello, campers! A fellow PT & I are planning a spring boot camp. I am all about the FUN in fitness, so I thought I'd ask, what have been your best or worst boot camp exercises, experiences, etc? Any advice or something you wish somebody would put in one? Cheers! :drinker:

Replies

• dcarr67
    dcarr67 Posts: 1,403
    Not the boot camp you are asking about but at Parris Island we spent a lot of time in sand pits doing mountain climbers and other exercises. Then when we were good and speaty we had to make it rain ( throw hand fulls of sand in the air). If you could only do one exercise make it a mountain climber or burpy.

My wife loves her boot camp, I have been with her. It's tough.
  • hfester
    hfester Posts: 114 Member
    I'm a bootcamper. I love it. I like not knowing what is coming up.

Best experience:
    I was flipping a tractor tire, sweating in all my nether regions, and complaining about how slow I was. Then my instructor shouted from across the room "I don't see any other soccer moms in here flipping tractor tires! Get it, GIRL!" I suddenly realized how badass I was.

Worst experience:
    None, really. I've worked until I passed out, but that was a learning experience. You just have to learn how to listen to your body.