A long Break and a New Beginnig

Hello all, my name is Coreen. Last year I was in my prime of eating well, and doing Beach Body Programs, Insanity, Chalean Extreme, T25, Hip Hop Abs, Turbofire... in between my running. All while trying to hold down a job and take care of my family. Over the holiday, I let it slide big time. Initially I lost 8 lbs because I was on night shift and I think I was a little sad/depressed because I wasn't eating much; but I want to do it the healthy way. In this upcoming journey, I hope to meet up with people for encouragement, and motivation that I may offer up encouragement to them myself as well! What makes my story unique? I am a mother of 2 toddlers, I work full time and then some in Critical Care. I have always struggled with my weight, more importantly how I see my weight. I often use the time constraints of day to day life to keep me from pressing play, but I can't do it any more. Help keep me accountable new friends!

Replies

• kateq321
    kateq321 Posts: 97 Member
    Hi Coreen

Welcome on board. I'm only back logging and exercising again over the last couple of weeks. Like you I was going great guns for a long time and then I just lost motivation. It's never too late, so press that play button girl! Feel free to add me :-)
  • MsMaryMac48
    MsMaryMac48 Posts: 89 Member
    Hello ladies,
    I am with you on the one time gung ho gym rat to now slacker. I have started going to the gym more frequently in the past two months and remember how much I loved working out. Now if I can just keep up the motivation. I loved P90X and Insanity as well as runnign 4-6 miles four to five days a week. NOW, it's a struggle to run 3 and Tony would kick my BUTT!!! So my goal is to get back to the me that enjoyed life and working out and be able to do those things again.