Its the mini milestones for me...♥

Options
greshka
greshka Posts: 33 Member
Well, I have been doing some real soul and food searching this past year (time frame---March'13 to March'14). I had my baby girl March 2013 and was sitting at 285 the day I gave birth. My start weight was around 217. I was a size 14-16 pants and medium on top (pear shaped Latina here ;~).

Now, as I approach her 1st year next month, I am feeling accomplished and reinspired at the same time. I weigh myself but once a week (Fridays), and I am 2lbs shy of my pre-prego weight; AAAAANNNNNDDDD as if that wasn't enough to make me feel alive again, I cleaned the closet out and I fit into EVERYTHING pre-prego again. Some items actually feel more loose this time around.

I have also been seeing a Nutritionist Counselor. She is fantastic. She has helped me target and home in on my mythical interpretations of food to break away from those barriers.

My weight loss goals are not stopping at pre-prego weight. I have a necessity to accomplish my official goal...180 build. I am HAPPY and VERY COMFORTABLE there. Can't wait to feel the sexy back. Also, I should accomplish it before the summer's first burn. WHOOT!!! WHOOT!! ** I dont know, but I'm feeling a two piece this summer. It has been nearly 10 years I don't wear to 2 piece.

Those are my mini-milestones that make the long road to healthy so worth taking ;~).

What are some of your mini milestones?

Replies

• Nice2BFitAgain
    Nice2BFitAgain Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations, keep up the good work!!

I just reached one of my mini milestones...I am now at what is considered a healthy BMI :-)
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    These are so great! Congrats to you dear!!

Good luck to you in your continued fitness goals!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!