I Don't Want to Be Skinny...I Want to Change My Life!

Options
I am new to this site. 2 years ago I lost 40 lbs and over the past 2 years have slowly gained it all back and then some. I know that this is going to be a slow process but I am ready to get started and begin a healthier life. This already seems like a great way to find support. Feel free to add me as a friend!

Goal: 40 lbs by 1/1/2011

Replies

• ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wow... that is a very fast goal... what are you plans to make this happen? Feel free to add me if you want. I love giving support. I still have quite a bit to lose, but I am finding the past few weeks dificult since I just started back to school after being out for several years.

Today is the day for change.... and if not today-tomorrow. We can always start over!
  • Bonnie555
    Options
    My story sounds the same - was doing isagenix, lost 40lbs and have been slowly going back up again. This time around I am going to make it a life style change - not some program or plan.

Good luck - I think you are in the right spot for support:smile::smile:

Bonnie
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Add me for support if you wish also. A good person to add is familygirl37167. She was on the Today Show for her success in changing her life style and becoming who she wanted.