Harbor hope.

Options
Daily Inspiration for September 15, 2010

Harbor hope.

So what do you do when you stumble? Do you shake your head in self-disgust and say to yourself, "Well, what else is new? I always screw up. What's the point?" Or do you humbly acknowledge the fact that you are a flawed human being (like everyone else on the planet) and vow to do better next time?

If you "slam" yourself too much, you'll lose hope for the future. Hope is your heart's way of pushing you to try more, accomplish more, and be more. Don't extinguish that spark.

Action for the day: Reflect on the most recent misstep you made in your weight loss journey. Determine what lesson can be learned from it, forgive yourself for it, and then move on.

Replies

• imworthit
    imworthit Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I've been down on myself since last Thursday for breaking all of my food commitments. Thankfully I got back on track and have been eating well since then, but the guilt and anger at myself has been constant. Time to let it go!
    I hope you know how much your postive and inspiring posts are helping people. I get uplifted every time!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I've been down on myself since last Thursday for breaking all of my food commitments. Thankfully I got back on track and have been eating well since then, but the guilt and anger at myself has been constant. Time to let it go!
    I hope you know how much your postive and inspiring posts are helping people. I get uplifted every time!

I know they help me remain positive. So I am glad they are helping you and others......:-)