Addicted to fast food!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kaylee_Loren
    Kaylee_Loren Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Watching videos on how they prepare their food and what they're putting in it got me off that.

But, with my recent addiction to Pirate's Booty, I found quitting cold turkey is usually the best choice.

Good luck.
  • stephinator92
    stephinator92 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Utilize Hungrygirl.com -- she posts a ton of recopes that are swap outs for popular fast food and restaurant items that you can make at home.
  • stephinator92
    stephinator92 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Have you watched the "Super Size Me" documentary?

Although this documentary was somewhat effective it was 100% BS. Look it up :/
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I stopped mostly with junk when I started eating more, enough for my activities.
    If your stomach is filled with yummy chicken, ric and veggies, you can't fit in a hamburger.
    I still enjoy it every now and then, but I got bored with it.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Personally, I have more fast food than I should for convenience more than anything else... but if you have the time might be easier to make the same foods you are craving from fast food at home... then you can at least control what goes into it... Like using 93% lean hamburger to make burgers instead of the cheap 70/30 mix they use at fast food joints. etc... Will save a lot of money too. Pinterest is a great place to look for just about any recipe you can imagine too!
  • wadevb1
    Options
    Have you watched the "Super Size Me" documentary?

Although this documentary was somewhat effective it was 100% BS. Look it up :/

I heard both sides of the argument, already. Is it your premise fast food addiction is beneficial? If your answer is no, I wouldn't be to quick calling the doc' BS.

Just my .02