New Friends Around 176 Pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I weigh 180 and am trying to get down to 140. I'm also new here. I've lost one pound so far (went from 180.5 to 179.5), but that could just be natural fluctuation. I'm trying to get away from processed foods and work toward a whole foods/clean eating lifestyle, but I have a lot of changes to make. Feel free to add me. (And that goes for everyone else too.) <3
  • Willisa2014
    Options
    Hi, I am super excited about fitness pal. I finally stop over eating!!!
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet, but I'm closing in on it :happy: I have a few more to my goal (like almost 40 :tongue: ) I've done it all using the tools here. Love this site … good luck to you.
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm 181 lbs looking to lose 20 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Amy01Liz
    Amy01Liz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! More motivation the better! :) Its refreshing to see that there are more ppl are out there like me with the same goals.
  • Alliegeex
    Alliegeex Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 172 and would love to motivated others! I'm down about 15lbs since January 1st (from 187). Could definitely use some motivation right now as well! :)
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 180 (started at 186) and would like to lose 30 pounds.
    I try to eat a moderately low carb and low sugar diet.
    I am fairly new to Fitness Pal (joined a few years ago but didn't do much with it until recently) and looking to add friends, so add me if you'd like.
  • Gemzzz12
    Gemzzz12 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi. I,m 182 pounds looking to loose 30-40 pounds! Il send you an add. :) you seem to have the same mentality as me to do this!
  • monicasboles
    Options
    Hello all! I have been staying around 170-173 lbs. I've suffered with depression for quite a while. Between the antidepressants, raising 3 teenagers, stress of continuing my nursing degree, and a history of emotional eating I've packed on quite a few pounds. I know that I feel better physically and emotionally when I'm at a lower weight but it's just a matter of motivation. I usually feel guilty if I am not devoting most of my time studying and of course there are tons of assignments. I really need a support system! I'm ready to be happy with myself and feel better. I've been in a rut way too long!
  • condalgia
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm at 174... Just started yesterday with my love.
    Welcome to add me, quite a group of us already. :)
    I blew it unintentionally yesterday, live and learn. Baked cornflake chicken was not my friend.
    It's a new day, already walked.
    We went to the Dr, my cholesterol is 311. My love was off the charts in sugars, he's diabetic.
    Thankfully we have quit smoking, are vaping now.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi! 176 is around my starting weight and I am 160 now. My goal is to be around 120-135. Feel free to add me!
  • sabe14
    sabe14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also weight 176 pounds and need to lose around 50 lbs. I quit smoking 3 years ago and gained a lot of weight. I am only 5 foot 1 so I am not happy with the way I look at all. I tried my fitness pal almost a year ago and then gave up when I needed to travel out of state to help with two siblings who got cancer. I let things take the place of physical activity and fitness. I could use some motivational friends and support to keep me going to get fit and healthy. I made a goal of going to the gym Monday through Friday to help get in shape. Nice to meet you all