here we go again

Options
Hey everyone. I am a 27 year old mother of 3 lovely children. I have been attempting to lose weight/better my body for about 15 years now. I have never really been able to stick to anything that was healthy for my body.One thing I have never tried is using support of others going through the same thing as me. So I am going to give it a shot. Last year I basically gave up. I didn't really attempt to eat healthy or exercise for the most part of the year. I just found this account and logged back in to find out that I am actually about 35 pounds heavier than I was from my last log in (9 months ago). So any friends/support would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to add me/or request (not sure how it works on here). Thanks

Replies

• mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hi nice to meet you..I will send you a friend request...this place is really awesome...you get lots of support here..I have tried many things and find this has worked the best..it is really good if you can interact with people and post...I have found I get lots of support from the friends I have just by posting on my news feed...best of luck to you :smile:
  • paigenevaeh
    paigenevaeh Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi there! It's so easy to give up, so well done for coming back!!
    Hope you can find something that works this time! I sent you a friend request :)
  • keykey48
    keykey48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I had a similar experience when I logged back on, I had gained a ton of weight. so frustrating!
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I just logged back in and realized I have put back on half of what I orginally lost :( Getting back on track and also looking for friends to help me stay motivated. Feel free to send me a request!
  • kerrid72
    kerrid72 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great job in taking that step to come back for your health. I too have been back and forth on here and am trying to get myself back on track. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! :wink:
    I had deleted most of my previous supporters and am now looking to build that back up. I'll add you and would love to have any other support from you other guys too. I'm new here also. :happy:
  • MrsSwink
    MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hear you on gaining after being away from the site for awhile. I have a solid 40-50lbs to loose. Send a friend request, I keep and open diary and I am a great cheerleader! Good Luck on your journey :)
  • tessablunden
    Options
    I am new on here, well kind of. I joined about a year ago and then gave up. Now I am back and even heavier, but I am determined this time! I have had an unhealthy relationship with food for as long as I can remember an am determined to sort it out now.
  • peanut1012
    peanut1012 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just logged back on and saw I had gained weight also since my last log in. I am going to do this again. Please add me or send me a friend request together we can do this!!! :flowerforyou: