Calling out all women with à big breast

Options
2»

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    stop running?

unless you really truly love to run- I'd probably find another form of cardio.

Running is probably the most over rated form of cardio there is.

Overrated based on what objective scientific data?

Or is this like a college football coaches poll?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I have to double up on bras when I run as well. I love running, but I just can't do it for more than 30-45 minutes or I get sore. Do not get me started on jumping jacks! Lol.
  • freckledjezebel
    freckledjezebel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara! First, your English is great and I wish I learned a 3rd language! :happy:

Second, I am about a 38DD - not quite as full as you are, but since I'm rather short (61 in./155cm), they're kind of big for my height.

I MIGHT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR YOU!!!

http://www.enell.com/

There are plenty of stores online that sale the bras, but this the company website.

I saw this bra years ago - it was one of Oprah Winfrey's favorite things. I figured that since she's "gifted" like us, why not try it! I LOVE THEM! :love: I've done cardio, martial arts, power walking, jogging and I can jump around like a 10 year old boy! :laugh: They are a bit pricey, but no different than other bras in price and they are TOTALLY worth it to me - they're constructed well, the material has the wicking where it absorbs the sweat, and it compresses a bit so it takes some getting used to. It has a front hook and eye closure all the way up - you put it on like a vest. It's not the prettiest sports bra, but it is the most effective I've ever owned! Once I wear these out and/or lose more weight, I'm going back for two more.

I hope this helps and good luck! :wink:

Came here to post the same. I am an G and Enell is the only bra that I've ever been able to run in without pain. These things seriously work. I'm wearing it in my profile photo actually, you can tell that it locks and loads the ladies. I recommend them to everyone I know.
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I usually wear a sports bra with underwire then a regular elastic band sports bra then a tank top with a built in bra. That helps them from bouncing all over the place!

I do the same thing!
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I MIGHT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR YOU!!!

http://www.enell.com/

There are plenty of stores online that sale the bras, but this the company website.

I saw this bra years ago - it was one of Oprah Winfrey's favorite things. I figured that since she's "gifted" like us, why not try it! I LOVE THEM! :love: I've done cardio, martial arts, power walking, jogging and I can jump around like a 10 year old boy! :laugh: They are a bit pricey, but no different than other bras in price and they are TOTALLY worth it to me - they're constructed well, the material has the wicking where it absorbs the sweat, and it compresses a bit so it takes some getting used to. It has a front hook and eye closure all the way up - you put it on like a vest. It's not the prettiest sports bra, but it is the most effective I've ever owned! Once I wear these out and/or lose more weight, I'm going back for two more.

I hope this helps and good luck! :wink:
    [/quote]

Totally agree! I also saw the enell bras on Oprah and I'm so glad I tried them. I have 40HH and the bra lets me jump/run no problem. I can't talk them up/recommend them enough!
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a 40G and I bought Panache underwired sports bra and it works great! However, I do wear a bra underneath it, and I bought a smaller size and it works like a charm. They barely bounce and I can easily run or do other types of cardio workouts that would normally make them bounce.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I thought this was totally going to be about women with one boob much bigger than the other....I have nothing else to add.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I love to run but it became very painful with me having a big boobs (36h). I use to run 5k in less than 30 min. This was 3 years ago before having my twins and before going from a DD cup to an H cup. I tried to wear double bras but still very painful and uncomfortable . I tried to buy an expensive sport's bras $60 but it was a complet waste of many. I feel bad when I see people running. I know I can do it but my breast is holding me back. I hope I can hear from some women in the same situation who managed to run without any issue.

***Please forgive any grammar mistakes( English is my 3th language)

I wear a regular bra under a Shock Absorber sports bra. I'm a 38DD and it is extremely supportive. Highly recommend it!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DD (or maybe 38DDD). I love:

http://www.movingcomfort.com/Juno/350025,default,pd.html