Replies

• emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look great in your LBD!
  • dianalee9
    dianalee9 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go! I'm also 5'4". Although I have a long way to go before I get to 130, I can't wait to be there! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go!
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Awesome job!
  • biggjenn
    biggjenn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congratulations!!
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!!!
  • cjanay
    cjanay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!! Do you eat all of your exercise points and do you go over/under your daily points? I can't seem to lose at all! Congrats again!
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this. You look gorgeous. And I am the same size and weight so YAY! Look what I get to look forward to! Thanks for sharing.
  • kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
  • EmOrmy
    Options
    Congratulations - I have just started the journey on day 3 with a 6 year old and a 1 year old - 40 yrs old in 4 months and want to fit and 40 not fat and 40!! Any advice would be appreciated - struggling to get the exercise in due to childcare?
  • skyfall91
    Options
    congratulations you look amazing! Im 5"5 and hope to get to 127-130;bs and seeing how great you look makes me so determined to stick to logging and exercising x
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal, and as someone with the same height and a similar goal it is extra inspiring :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yay! You look beautiful!!
  • Lor39
    Lor39 Posts: 17
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and so much younger!
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    that is quite an accomplishment! Keep up the good work!
  • sweet29one
    Options
    That's great to here. Keep it up, when i joined a couple weeks ago i weighed the heaviest i have ever weighed in my life and i vowed to never be that weight ever again.
  • shell2belle
    shell2belle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

I hope you don't mind me asking you a couple of questions - have you always been a runner? I'm so impressed by all of your half-marathons! I'm just beginning to run (walking fast, really - someday I'll get there) and every person who gets out there and runs is my hero! My goal is to do 14 5Ks this year. I've only done one, but I live in Michigan and the weather has been AWFUL, so I hope to be able to get back on track once the weather improves.

Congratulations again! You should be so proud of yourself. Way to go!
  • LeslieB042812
    LeslieB042812 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!! :-) Thanks for the inspiration.
  • superspork2
    superspork2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!